Management Trainee Program
We are continuously searching for proactive and willing to learn personalities with hands-on mentality. As part of our management trainee program we offer excellent learning and development opportunities as well as the prospect of a successful career in our company.
The development idea of the trainee program is a 24-month versatile concept, where our trainees from the outset take on responsible and exciting tasks from the daily business and the project work. They are supported by specialist and personality development trainings and a personal mentor, who offers additional support during the term. The concept of job rotation ensures extensive on-the-job learning and to get to know the different sub-areas of a specialist department.
Our management trainee program starts once a year. In the past, we had traineeships in the fields of commercial, finance, production, logistics, purchasing, human resources and more. Over the past few years, a group-wide trainee network has been established, which promotes cross-sectoral and cross-border exchange.
The program consists of:
- 4-5 program phases (onboarding, take-off, cruising, stop-over, landing)
- Company introduction with a focus on learning the core business of sales (workshadowing, as well as sales)
- Interdisciplinary use through rotation & project activities on other disciplines
- Embedding into the internal talent program for initial managers (Fast Forward S20) through joint activities & experiences (training, peer learning, assignments, market visits and more)
We place great importance on the fact that our trainees will remain in the company after completing the program. Current management trainee positions can be found under “vacancies” with the title Management Trainee plus the respective department (example: Management Trainee “Marketing & Sales” (w/m)).
Your profile, which convinces us:
- Completed master´s degree, ideally with specialization on the field
- Ideally, 1-2 years of relevant professional experience as well as experience abroad through study and / or internships
- Above-average achievements in school and university education as well as a high commitment to non-university activities
- Excellent knowledge of German and English spoken and written
- Strong drive to achieve goals and endurance as well as passion to move things and drive them forward
Back to top