The fruit juices and fruit drinks we produce provide consumers with vitamins and nutrition as well as the liquid needed to maintain good levels of hydration, necessary to sustain a healthy, well-balanced life.
The range of fruit drinks we produce can be categorised as:
- Fruit juice from concentrate, obtained by evaporating most of the water contained in the initial juice and then replacing it during the bottling process
- Fruit nectar, a juice or a juice pulp to which water and varying amounts of sugar (depending on the fruit involved) are added
- Fruit drink, which are soft drinks that contain variable quantities of fruit juice, as well as water and sugar or sweeteners. On average, these have a fruit juice content of between 5 per cent and 12 per cent. They can be either sparkling (carbonated) or still.
Fruit juice drinks under the Cappy brand name have been enjoyed in Austria for more than 40 years. Employing high-quality fruit juices and nectars, the range available to the country’s consumers has expanded from Cappy Orange and Cappy Apple, introduced in the 1970s, to include Cappy Multivitamin, Cappy G'Spritzt and Cappy Ice Fruit.
We offer consumers ready-to-drink tea beverages in a variety of flavours under the Fuzetea brand. Across the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group Ready-to-Drink (RTD) teas are an increasingly popular beverage and in recent years their appeal has broadened.
We produce refreshing and invigorating tea beverages for our Austrian consumers under the fuzetea brand in a selection of delicious flavors:
The fuzetea portfolio - consisting of the delicious fuzetea black tea peaches & hibiscus, black tea lemon & lemongrass and green tea mango & chamomile - has been available on the Austrian market since January 2018.
Sports drinks, such as the range offered under the Powerade brand, ensure an adequate hydration level and contain carbohydrates and mineral salts to replace those lost during sport or other physical activity.
During intense physical exercise three elements are essential: water, carbohydrates and minerals. A good combination of these elements provides energy and ensures adequate hydration.
Sports drinks have been designed to provide:
- Water: for proper re-hydration. The body loses water during physical exercise in order to regulate body temperature and prevent it from rising
- Carbohydrates: during physical activity carbohydrates (or sugars) are the main fuel used by the body. Sports drinks contain an appropriate amount of carbohydrates to provide energy for muscular activity
- Mineral salts: (particularly sodium) to enhance the absorption of water and carbohydrates and to compensate for the loss of sodium caused by perspiration
The ingredients help people to achieve their best performance. It is important that sports drinks are pleasant tasting in order to encourage their consumption and ultimately provide hydration.
The mineral replacing properties of Powerade are appreciated by people who are active in strenuous sports and challenging pursuits, as well as those who simply want a tasty pick-me-up. The energising isotonic sports drink is available in mountain blast, passionfruit and blood orange flavours.
Back to top