Systems and standards
We aim to run our business in a manner that is ethical, responsible and sustainable. We adopt leading management systems and standards to help us continually improve our performance.
We have implemented internationally recognized management systems with regard to quality, food safety, environment, and health and safety. These include:
- Quality (ISO 9001)
- Food safety (FSCC 22000)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
- Occupational health and safety (OHSAS 18001)
- EMAS - Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (Römerquelle)
- EWS – European Water Stewardship (Plant Edelstal)
We are working to achieve full certification against all of these, and report our progress in our annual Group CSR report.
In addition, we follow leading external standards for managing, measuring and reporting specific issues. These include:
- Greenhouse Gas Protocol – We calculate and submit data to the Group Central office of our greenhouse gas emissions which is submitted to the GHG Protocol using their CO2 accounting tool
- LBG Model – We measure and report our community investment according to the widely recognized approach of the London Benchmarking Group
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI): We report our progress in our Sustainability Report using this leading framework for sustainability reporting.
- UNESDA Commitments – We implement the voluntary code of the European beverage industry association to the EU Platform on Diet, Physical Activity and Health. These commitments cover the beverages we offer, how they are marketed, nutritional information provided and promotion of healthy lifestyles.
Back to top